Likes Likes:  1,064
Page 149 of 280 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2795

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Bummer. So it’s not just me...
    No, not just you. Season 2 doesnt even compare to season 1.

Pretty disappointed with season 2 of Jack Ryan so far (through the first three or four episodes). Plodding pace, a bit jumbled, and too much Spanish with subtitles. Authentic, but annoying for those of us who don’t speak it and can’t therefore get the nuances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree on the Spanish I found a discreet subtitle font setting on the box that helped some the upside is I left it on and now I watch everything with it running wife's happy because the volume is down to normal instead of yelling (her words not mine) just another reminder I am getting older but overall only half as good as season one

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Pretty disappointed with season 2 of Jack Ryan so far (through the first three or four episodes). Plodding pace, a bit jumbled, and too much Spanish with subtitles. Authentic, but annoying for those of us who don’t speak it and can’t therefore get the nuances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really? I thought it was a huge improvement over the first season and much quicker paced. And no wasted scenes with him and Cathy where they have no chemistry. The villain wasn’t just another generic Middle Eastern terrorist and there was way more action.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

5. Likes tribe125 liked this post
    Bummer. So it’s not just me...
    It lacked mystery and deception. They made Jack Ryan more like Jack Bauer at the expense of his intellect. They could have added some twists and turns to make season 2 much more exciting.

Is anyone watching The Mandalorian? I think it's the best Star Wars content since the original trilogy. It feels like a Western taking place in space.

PS. The Last Jedi sucked Raza!

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Is anyone watching The Mandalorian? I think it's the best Star Wars content since the original trilogy. It feels like a Western taking place in space.

Ooh that looks ace!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I agree. I'm all in after the first 2 episodes. I have to catch-up on the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Ooh that looks ace!
    Oh not until next year on Disney plus. Well I'm sure everyone will happily wait instead of finding ways around that...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries

The Last Jedi was amazing—by far the best Star Wars movie ever—but The Mandalorian has been great thus far.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking