Likes Likes:  1,057
Page 216 of 277 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2763

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Aside from that, am I the only person on the planet that could not stand Peaky Blinders? I gave it a full season and I truly think it sucks.

I could see that it was well done, but didn’t look far beyond the heavy stylisation. I don’t dislike stylised things in general, but there was nothing to draw me in.

2. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Couldn't work out how to watch it, will try later
    Paramount via prime, seems good
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I've been watching The Old Man on Hulu--it's excellent. Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow and Amy Brennaman anchor the cast (along with two adorable and deadly pit bulls).

5. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Paramount via prime, seems good
    I didn't enjoy episode 2 that much - super cheesy. I liked Picard so much as it was darker.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I didn't enjoy episode 2 that much - super cheesy. I liked Picard so much as it was darker.
    It’s a vibe more like the original, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I've been watching The Old Man on Hulu--it's excellent. Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow and Amy Brennaman anchor the cast (along with two adorable and deadly pit bulls).
    This is what I’ve been waiting to hear. Been meaning to start it, but didn’t want to sink time into it in case it sucks.

Watched The Bear in just a couple of days. Excellent.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

I’m with you on this one. I find it a little slow, but it it is pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have been enjoying the series The Umbrella Academy on Netflix (realize we are relatively late to the party since I believe season 1 released back in 2019). Half-way through season 2 already.
    Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Have been enjoying the series The Umbrella Academy on Netflix (realize we are relatively late to the party since I believe season 1 released back in 2019). Half-way through season 2 already.
    That's one I really tried (and failed) to like. Just a little too silly for my tastes.

That's one I really tried (and failed) to like. Just a little too silly for my tastes.
    I know what you mean by 'silly' ml, but my wife and I are enjoying it. Things have been so serious lately, that sometimes a little 'silly escape' is in order.

(Thank goodness for choices, right?...as there is so much complete garbage out there these days.)

Thanks for the comment regarding The Old Man on Hulu...that is definitely on our list, and your thumbs-up will definitely have us checking that series out.
    Cheers,

Chris

13. Likes mlcor liked this post