Likes Likes:  399
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Tuesday 17th Sep WRUW

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

WRUW Tuesday 17th Sep WRUW

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    He also want to buy some of my watches... i'm on the fence... i don't want to sell the the watches i buy/got from this forum.. on the other hand, i desperately need the fund for my incoming 2nd child..
    Family first, watches are just things. Nice things with personal investment, but just things.
    A friend sent me this only yesterday which feels about right:
    Spiritual gains are never lost, but material
    gains are always lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still:

Crepas Engelsfisch.

Hand over my custom strap to the new owner..
    I really like how the combo works..

Attachment 89401

Attachment 89400

He also want to buy some of my watches... i'm on the fence... i don't want to sell the the watches i buy/got from this forum.. on the other hand, i desperately need the fund for my incoming 2nd child..
    sell them if you can make on them it's a bonus I would have no hard feeling my way of looking at it once you sell/gift a watch then who ever buys/gets it owns it and they can do with it as they please and from experience I have not really missed any I sold plus got the pics so all good and fam comes first so sell them would be my thought some time later on you might not have a buyer .. I have held back then when trying to sell later lost out on the deal so yeah watches can always be replaced . if gifts then a bit harder but the stuff I buy myself then yes would flip . and gifts too if it was needed .

did it in the past when needing a new roof ..it was what started me downsizing my collecting
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes iyonk, Pip, Samanator liked this post
    Watches are not as important as family. I think all of us in your watch family understand this. Try to get the best price possible...
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

8. Likes CFR, iyonk, Seriously, JAGtime, Pip, Samanator, Greg liked this post
    50 Years of Diastar LE on NOS vintage bracelet.

P7172425 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Child comes first obvs, you can always re-acquire some watches when you start him working when he's five
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

11. Likes CFR, iyonk, JAGtime, Pip, Greg liked this post
    UX S SA

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Regulator Tuesday. What, that’s not a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk