Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Luch-y day

My Luch-y day

Fresh off the boat from Moscow. Yet another re-sizing project. This strap needs at least 2 more holes to close in on my puny left wrist. Perhaps I just need to order a new ("short") strap?

The "one-hand" idea is growing on me.

Name:  Luch14May2015.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  63.8 KB
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

2. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB, BlackNomad liked this post
    yeah the luch ant to bad and the price seems reasonable seen them about £30 ish mark give or take a fiver was thinking about them the other week not sure of the gold dial one's but the black dials and the white dials one's do appeal the silver is great but got a lot of silver dials lol but saying that got a lot of white and black dials to haha think I would go for the white dial myself If I can get an older one all the better nothing wrong with the new one's just like the old one's more
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I was right - 2 more holes punched and the strap is perfect. Well...it's still waving in the breeze - but it's secure on my wrist and feels comfortable.
    Everything else I own is "pre-owned" - so "new, in hanger card with Russian instruction sheet" is a welcome addition - AND the price was considerably less than £30. The only downside was the wait for RussianPost to get it to me. But, I'm used to that by now.

Oh...BTW...I'm in love with my brand new hole puncher. Buy the right tool and life is so very much simpler! Alas, I now own nearly as many watch TOOLS as watches.

La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

One issue...it's a bit difficult to tell if the watch is actually running! The motion of the hand is quite smooth, though!

yeah I find sometimes the cost of the post cost more then the watch haha just bought one a while back won the bid for $9.99 but the del was like $18 lol it depend I though it was a new one which as I say are about £30 ish some are cheaper but you got to add in the post cost where the ones I was looking at was free post but sounds like you got a good price on that one so bonus
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I keep my finger hovering over the buy button on these... I just can't decide... Black dial or white dial? 'Silver' or Zirconium?

The Zirconium is moving up on me, I'm just concerned it'll be a bit too 'gold' for my taste. But all I mostly have are stainless/silver plated watches, might do me some good to branch out a bit.

May I ask what seller you used?

Randy

you might find this helpful

** KNOWLEDGE BANK **

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes SpaceAgeSoul liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    you might find this helpful

** KNOWLEDGE BANK **
    Thanks! I'm familiar with the all the usual places to buy Russian watches, but the Luch one-handers seem to be an 'eBay affair' and am wondering which source is the best. I've heard a lot of good about the seller woodhome25.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAgeSoul View Post
    Thanks! I'm familiar with the all the usual places to buy Russian watches, but the Luch one-handers seem to be an 'eBay affair' and am wondering which source is the best. I've heard a lot of good about the seller woodhome25.

Randy
    Name:  LGIM0090.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  229.6 KB

Had mine from there mate. Very quick from memory

12. Likes is that my watch, SpaceAgeSoul liked this post
    Hi Randy, good to see you!
    Got my one-handers from woodhome too!
    He's on WUS (can't remember his username at the mo) and gives WUS members a discount if you contact him by pm
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!