Likes Likes:  14
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: **** Thinking Omega's again ****

yeah looked discolour so thought maybe old crystal so might be brittle damaged and looks dirty so thought hmmm well used and might need replacing one of the reason that I posted like the look, but maybe look for another like it if kosher ? but mean it's on £90 at the moment so seemed cheap enough but theirs time left for that to change
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    what do we make of this ?

I like it, and there my expertise ends - before it even got started.

3. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    so whats our take on this ? )

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

well went higher then I am will to go with such a strange seller the guys just plum weird here's his listing ....

Omega De Ville quartz mens' watch. It's working. No it's not. No, wait a minute, yes it is!!

So here it is. It's a good size being 34mm by 31mm (lug end to end and to winder). And it has a nice Hirsch strap on it.

IMPORTANT ANTI-NAUSER ANNOUNCEMENT :

To change the hour pull the winding crown out and turn it.
    To change the minutes press in the centre of winding crown with a pointy object ; ballpoint pen tip, opened paperclip, policeman's helmet etc
    To change the strap - go the bloke with the beard at the market, he's cheap he is.

It's being sent to you - yup that's right, YOU, by Special delivery so allow £8.00 for that on top, or underneath, your bid.

Any questions? No thanks.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Don't know much about Omega quartz models, but it seems ok. At least, the movement looks a lot like the 1330, the calibre for that case reference number.

well went higher then I am will to go with such a strange seller the guys just plum weird here's his listing ....

Omega De Ville quartz mens' watch. It's working. No it's not. No, wait a minute, yes it is!!
    How bizarre! I would stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Don't know much about Omega quartz models, but it seems ok. At least, the movement looks a lot like the 1330, the calibre for that case reference number.
    yes that was what I thought so was thinking £80 ish maybe
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    How bizarre! I would stay away.
    yes if it had stayed cheap might have chanced it but nah really put me off just to bizarre for me to deal with
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes CFR liked this post

So here it is. It's a good size being 34mm by 31mm (lug end to end and to winder). And it has a nice Hirsch strap on it.

IMPORTANT ANTI-NAUSER ANNOUNCEMENT :

To change the hour pull the winding crown out and turn it.
    To change the minutes press in the centre of winding crown with a pointy object ; ballpoint pen tip, opened paperclip, policeman's helmet etc
    To change the strap - go the bloke with the beard at the market, he's cheap he is.

It's being sent to you - yup that's right, YOU, by Special delivery so allow £8.00 for that on top, or underneath, your bid.

Any questions? No thanks.
    Having had to fend off my fair share of muppets on ebay, over the years; I find that rather amusing.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

I don’t know what a Nauser is.