Likes Likes:  366
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro SOTC with 3 simple pics

Smile Micro SOTC with 3 simple pics

Recently, I ordered a few aluminum cases for my collection. Finally, most of my watches have a proper home.

Excluding a few pocket watches and a dozen wristwatches rarely worn, here they are, happily enjoying their new place:

Name:  P5150003.JPG
Views: 402
Size:  363.5 KB

Name:  AL_Box_2.JPG
Views: 418
Size:  389.0 KB

Name:  AL_Box_1.JPG
Views: 378
Size:  414.7 KB

Feel free to post your own collecions - in a simple and compact way - if you wish to do so.

Guess now I've an excuse to miss the daily wruw thread for a long time ...
    Last edited by CFR; May 15, 2015 at 01:48 PM.

Very nice to see most of them huddled together in one place CFR

Shame we can't zoom in on the picture though , I could have picked which one's you were going to will me then....

3. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Very nice to see most of them huddled together in one place CFR

Shame we can't zoom in on the picture though , I could have picked which one's you were going to will me then....
    Thanks!

They've all been individually posted here, often - probably too often - so, it's easy to find more detailed pics somewhere.

Amazing collection, C! Really envious of it.

Oh, by the way, despite this SOTC shot, I think most members here will not "approve" of you not posting on WRUW thread. Those shots were a demonstration of your photography skills. These are entirely two different discussions. So, please continue posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see them all together, but no you are not off the hook.

It is highly unlikely you will ever see my collection that compactly photographed. Scottjc has been trying to get me to do that for several years and the closest I have yet come is one photograph of five watches.

This one to be exact- a micro portion of a micro SotC

NCC- Years Ahead by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; May 15, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Amazing collection, C! Really envious of it.

Oh, by the way, despite this SOTC shot, I think most members here will not "approve" of you not posting on WRUW thread. Those shots were a demonstration of your photography skills. These are entirely two different discussions. So, please continue posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. And it's ok, was just kidding.

8. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Or maybe you could run through a basic model number row by row sometimes ... if you can find the time sometime?.....

.. I see ones there and go mmmmmm , but I can't tell what it is sometimes ...
    There's a few that are instantly recognisable though.

Thanks. And it's ok, was just kidding.
    Yay..... stand down the lynching mob , he was just kidding

10. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Good to see them all together, but no you are not off the hook.

It is highly unlikely you will ever see my collection that compactly photographed. Scottjc has been trying to get me to do that for several years and the closest I have yet com is one photograph of five watches.
    The truth is: I hate to photograph more than one watch at a time. The pics are horrible and I didn't care much, because the goal here was to have a global image of the whole gang

12. Likes popoki nui, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    The truth is: I hate to photograph more than one watch at a time.
    I feel the same. One never gets a good picture of all the watches and more often than not they all look bad.

14. Likes CFR, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I feel the same. One never gets a good picture of all the watches and more often than not they all look bad.
    Exactly!