Size:  312.6 KB

Hi all,
    I'm wearing both these today!

Name:  DSC_2962-1.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  45.7 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

This for now, something a bit sturdier for golf later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smile

Have a great weekend to all my IWL family..

I was planning to make a new strap for my Certina DS Action since the experimental strap i put on it has been a while and turn ugly...
    As i was removing the strap -- looking to all the dirt, rust and aging surface.. i remember this watch accompany me thru all my hard and tiring part time works.. its been getting my sweat and also soaking wet.. i remember as i stand on a sidewalk soaking wet in heavy rain (i was taking online motorcycle ride)looking on this particular combo -- i was thinking to myself "well this is pretty rough and hard.." .. this combo has accompany me thru all those times while my Autos are saved in the drawer..
    Then the sentimental part of me kick in.. i check the stitches and glued part.. all still intact beside the surface aging..

So i just clean it up (which show all the rust even more) and give it a new side finish.. i decide to leave it as it is and put it back on the watch.. its been faithful and honestly don't have to be replaced..

Name:  20190921_152057.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  58.4 KB
    Name:  20190921_151936.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  58.2 KB

Name:  20190921_153041.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  61.9 KB

It is not a Rolex Sub... but i still cherish it.. i know someday this will be my son's...
    A good watch is a good watch..
    And the best watch in the world is the one you have on your wrist...
    Last edited by iyonk; Sep 21, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 21 September 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Since were being sentimental here is a PO on the Rubber strap that arrived the day I had my heart attack 2.5 years ago. If I kept the watch on the bracelet it would have been gone by now. The strap that showed up that day transformed this into a piece I love. I wear this watch now on any day I know will be rough, and it has become my lucky charm. I also wear it on good days like today that I’m starting another day in the sun at the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Sep 21, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

This for my run this morning...

Name:  Ggravitymaster.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  45.1 KB

and this for the rest of the day ...

Name:  VC OS 1.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  51.2 KB

Sorry to be a bore, it just won't go off the wrist.

Name:  20190921_144522.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  58.0 KB

(Except for the mini modelling session).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

Since were being sentimental here is a PO on the Rubber strap that arrived the day I had my heart attack 2.5 years ago. If I kept the watch on the bracelet it would have been gone by now. The strap that showed up that day transformed this into a price I love. I wear this watch now on any day I know will be rough and it has become my lucky charm. I also wear it on good days like today that I’m starting another day in the sun at the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wow 2.5 years ago. Time surely flies. Glad your still here and hope your health is better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

10. Likes Samanator, iyonk, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Iyonkified mlcor H2O Hydra.

(And a reminder to our friend iyonk: your straps take on their best character after several years of wear and tear, scratches and blotches. The leather becomes beautiful with wabi sabi.)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.