Likes Likes:  355
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday WRUW?

Flat green tritium tubes

I've been having a thing for natos lately

My Big brother visit me today... i gave him a seiko 5 sport 8 months ago.. i ask him what does he think about it... he is not a WIS... he said he like's it, but he wish it is a bit bigger ( haha non-WIS)
    and the fact that he would have to adjust when he dont wear it for several days really bother him...

i told him i can fix the problem hehe... i gave him my citizen eco-drive... and He just love it! sit well on his wrist.. i put a black seiko 5 nylon strap on it... i'm so glad he like it =D
    here's the wrist shot..

Name:  DSCN0814.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  56.0 KB

this one is back home hehehe.. the green nylon strap is worn and stinky, so i clean the watch and put it on my leather strap.. old buddy back home.. yipeee!!!

Name:  DSCN0819.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  51.6 KB

Heading back home after a productive trip.

Instagram: @tempocalypse

Archimede today

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Still enjoying my 007... i'm liking this one a lot.. i'm starting to see all the hype about this one is actually because it is a great watch =)

Attachment 19571

Attachment 19572

some really hate the bracelet because it is light and flexing, they want heavy and stiff one.... not me! i'm appreciating the default jubilee and like it as it is because it just blend on the wrist so well..

Attachment 19573

it is the 3rd day since i got it and accuracy is within 4to5secs off/day.. i got lucky with this one =)
    this might gonna stay on my wrist for a while =D
    Attachment 19574

have a great weekend everybody!!!
    I really like the Jubilee on the 007 (and my 013). My only issue with it is the hollow end links.

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Good morning! (Pic from last evening.) Well, darn it. My Oris appears to be running fast again. It was keeping incredible time (-1 to -2 secs per day) after its service, but I noticed a slight speed up mid week and now, it is running 2 mins fast in the last 12 hrs. I will call my AD today. I hope you all have a great weekend! Too many other things to be grateful for to let this bother me too much!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk