Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 3 October 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Directly from the Breitling web

Dimensions
    Diameter 45.00 mm
    Thickness 18.39 mm
    Weight (without strap) 93.00 g.

It's quite something, isn't it? But the weight and the thickness are much more problematic, than the diameter.
    I think that Sinn 144 I was looking at is similar weight - EDIT: 90 grammes without strap, but only 40.6mm diameter thickness a more modest 14.5mm
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I think that Sinn 144 I was looking at is similar weight - EDIT: 90 grammes without strap
    After a day wearing this thing, comfort is certainly a word that doesn't come to my mind. I'm pretty sure I will never buy a similar watch again.

P.S.: That's not a Sinn, that's a Penitence.
    Last edited by CFR; Oct 3, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

3. Likes Seriously, gnuyork, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    After a day wearing this thing, comfort is certainly a word that doesn't come to my mind. I'm pretty sure I will never buy a similar watch again.

Name:  d1518c5a0a3d4a2c680d1c8b09e10843702e45a9d62cedf1a559c0a773c8be7a.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  23.8 KB

I've got the Puck with is similar diameter - 2mm more actually, I would have to check the weight though
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

5. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

I've got the Puck with is similar diameter - 2mm more actually, I would have to check the weight though
    Strangely enough, the Breitling's case size doesn't bother me; the lug to lug distance is not that big and the watch sits on the wrist perfectly. The heaviness, on the other side, is hardly acceptable. I guess it wouldn't matter, if it was used for its intended purpose: diving. Not being the case...

7. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Yeah the size never bothers me (it does have hidden lugs which help) - I've never really considered the weight either. I think if it's kept a snug fit it might help.
    Watches for SALE:

9. Likes CFR liked this post
    "Corgeut" budget Chinese generic "B-Uhr":
    Cheers, Sedi

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Bathysphere 500

Cheers,

Chris

Tiki Thursday, on Iyonk.

PA030120 s by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

15. Likes DJW GB, CFR, iyonk, OhDark30, mlcor, Greg, hayday, Strela167 liked this post