Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ya have a spare strap just laying around?

Ya have a spare strap just laying around?

I opened a drawer to find something and noticed I had a few straps running loose. So I bagged them. This is half!!

2019-10-06_02-09-11 by Chuck Miller, on Flickr

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Got about a score , or more , myself
    Try against at times , but an excuse... hhmmm , reason to get another watch to match....

Straps annoy me. Watches come and go, but the strap experiments remain. I have a purposely small box for straps, and when I’m struggling to close the lid I throw a few away.

I can’t remember what half of them were ever for, and if I’m looking for one to fit a new watch, there’s rarely one that will do the job. So I buy a couple more.

Straps seem to represent the disorganised part of my life. Don’t like it.

4. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Real life good pics. from suppliers would help no end, very few match when the strap drops on the doormat , accounts for a far few sorry to say .
    Again, a reason to get something to match

You should ask a paneristi about that

I know certain member on the other place (he rarely posts there) have 2 big bags of 26mm straps,he got even more 24mm straps....

7. Likes Samanator liked this post
    got some storage boxes got one for bracelets one for natos and one special tool leather straps and a big short bread tin full of straps it's always handy for when flogging a watch they always sell better on a strap must buy some more 18mm thinking about it and some spring bars to match also have a box that holds lots of buckles / clasp / loops / odd links pins collars etc oh and another with some vintage bonkclips and the like in
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes skywatch, synequano liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    got some storage boxes got one for bracelets one for natos and one special tool leather straps and a big short bread tin full of straps it's always handy for when flogging a watch they always sell better on a strap must buy some more 18mm thinking about it and some spring bars to match also have a box that holds lots of buckles / clasp / loops / odd links pins collars etc oh and another with some vintage bonkclips and the like in

So does this mean I shouldn't send you that pile of NATOs someone gave me?
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

11. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    So does this mean I shouldn't send you that pile of NATOs someone gave me?
    well as I said on your free stuff thread could probably use them at some point on the stuff I sell or on my divers if the rubber strap. but if other member want them of course they should have them am easy really which ever works best for you
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

13. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Yep & I have a bag that looks exactly like that
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

I found a couple NICE straps I forgot about!!

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job