Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 20 May 2015 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 20 May 2015 »»»»»»»»»

A bit early, but here it goes:

Name:  P5190010 (1).JPG
Views: 278
Size:  194.8 KB

Have a great day.

No C... it is not early at all hehehe... you're just on time in this part of the world =)

i've trimming the accuracy of this seiko 5 in the last couple of day.. take a bit more time than usual, previously it is -12to15 secs/day, now it is about +8/day... after this i'll experiment with resting position to improve it.

Name:  DSCN0851.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  56.5 KB

also, just receive the news that another of my strap make it to USA hehehe... looks quite good on my friend 7.25" wrist.. here's his pisture

he know my strap would look worn out , so no issue there hehehe...

have a great day everybody!

Last day of school. I expect it to so FUBARd that I will be oblivious to the passage of time.

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

I haven't been around much recently; I lost a very dear friend, suddenly and semi-unexpectedly, early last week, and haven't really been thinking much about watches. I popped my Heritage Chrono on its bracelet awhile ago for summer, and it's been on my wrist for a week now. I'll wear it again tomorrow, when I hope to pick up my Tudor Ranger II. A few pics from the last few days:
    Name:  THCB swim3.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  THCB swim5.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  52.6 KB
    Name:  THCB goose poop1.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  110.5 KB
    Name:  Creek Tudor.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  125.6 KB
    Name:  THCB lake1.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  84.5 KB
    Paddling and swimming around Shawnigan Lake, trying to relax and wondering what it's all about.....

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

akasnowmaaan

Wore this mountain biking today, will wear it again Wednesday

The Model 22 is not a particularly big watch at 39mm so this is a great indication of just how small the Peseux 7001 really is. This is technically RGMs upgraded Soprod modified 7001, but, you get the point.

P5191893 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P5191878 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

The black leather Nato really makes the faded bezel pop on the 5513

Instagram: @tempocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I haven't been around much recently; I lost a very dear friend, suddenly and semi-unexpectedly, early last week, and haven't really been thinking much about watches. I popped my Heritage Chrono on its bracelet awhile ago for summer, and it's been on my wrist for a week now. I'll wear it again tomorrow, when I hope to pick up my Tudor Ranger II. A few pics from the last few days:
    Name:  THCB swim3.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  76.9 KB
    Paddling and swimming around Shawnigan Lake, trying to relax and wondering what it's all about.....

~Sherry.
    So sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.

Do have to say I absolutely loved the first picture you posted though.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

10. Likes birdynamnam, popoki nui, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    My condolences for your friend Sherry
    "chirp, chirp"

12. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post