Likes Likes:  392
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 20 May 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    So sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.
    Do have to say I absolutely loved the first picture you posted though.
    Thank you, and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    My condolences for your friend Sherry
    Thank you.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

2. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I haven't been around much recently; I lost a very dear friend, suddenly and semi-unexpectedly, early last week, and haven't really been thinking much about watches. I popped my Heritage Chrono on its bracelet awhile ago for summer, and it's been on my wrist for a week now. I'll wear it again tomorrow, when I hope to pick up my Tudor Ranger II. A few pics from the last few days.
    Terribly sorry to hear that Sherry.

4. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Start the day out with this then swap to something a little nicer for a black tie gala we are going to in the evening for Children's Wish.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture76322-image.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  62.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Terribly sorry to hear that Sherry.
    Thank you.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    The shy morning light,
    The blackbirds songs,
    a very special thought for Sherry today...

...And a corner of blue sky
    Last edited by birdynamnam; May 20, 2015 at 06:35 AM.
    "chirp, chirp"

I haven't been around much recently; I lost a very dear friend, suddenly and semi-unexpectedly, early last week, and haven't really been thinking much about watches. I popped my Heritage Chrono on its bracelet awhile ago for summer, and it's been on my wrist for a week now. I'll wear it again tomorrow, when I hope to pick up my Tudor Ranger II. A few pics from the last few days:
    Attachment 19827
    Attachment 19828
    Attachment 19829
    Attachment 19831
    Attachment 19832
    Paddling and swimming around Shawnigan Lake, trying to relax and wondering what it's all about.....

~Sherry.
    Sherry, I'm so sorry to hear that. You, and they, are in my prayers.

Orient M-force diver today, or as I have come to call it 'Gargantua'. Love it, but it is BIG

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Sherry, I'm so sorry to hear that. You, and they, are in my prayers.
    Thank you.

I haven't been around much recently; I lost a very dear friend, suddenly and semi-unexpectedly, early last week, and haven't really been thinking much about watches. I popped my Heritage Chrono on its bracelet awhile ago for summer, and it's been on my wrist for a week now. I'll wear it again tomorrow, when I hope to pick up my Tudor Ranger II. A few pics from the last few days:

Paddling and swimming around Shawnigan Lake, trying to relax and wondering what it's all about.....

~Sherry.

Guess one could almost feel something was not right; terrible, just terrible. Please, accept my deepest condolences, Sherry.
    Last edited by CFR; May 20, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

12. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, popoki nui liked this post
    So sorry for your loss, Sherry.

14. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, popoki nui liked this post