Likes Likes:  830
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: <o><o><o><o>WRUW Thursday 21st May 2015 <o><o><o><o>

<o><o><o><o>WRUW Thursday 21st May 2015 <o><o><o><o>

I will choose what I'm wearing later (when I wake up on this day)

It will almost certainly be:

Name:  DSC02150.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  66.2 KB

(Yay I started a WRUW )

Seiko 5 World Timer

-hayday

Name:  Seiko5.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  Seiko5 close.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  49.3 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Have a great day everyone

Name:  P5200 C.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  145.5 KB

Name:  P5200001.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  411.3 KB

Name:  P5200017.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  433.4 KB

Good morning- bit cool here this morning!

Name:  IMG_1184-1.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  66.7 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

My Ranger II-series Oysterdate came home this morning. Amazing service from the only RSC here on the island. New Twinlock crown and seals, case tube, crystal was checked for seating/sealing, cracks/crazes, and the watch pressure test to 100m. He also brushed the top case and bracelet, polished the sides, and sent the watch home wrapped in a velour Tudor pouch and signed microfibre cleaning cloth. And all for an excellent price.
    Name:  Unpacking.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  69.5 KBName:  Unpacking2.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  61.9 KBName:  Unpacking3.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  59.5 KBName:  Tudor2.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  66.5 KBName:  Tudor1.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  61.0 KB
    I'll wear it for a few days now, no doubt!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

It will almost certainly be this, Ebel 1911 cal 080.

This just came back from a quick but complete service at Movado. I have to say MGI after-sales service is remarkable for the Ebels sold in the Movado Company Stores (outlets). I bought this one, long since out of production, in their February sale and it ran like a charm until I took it to the Boston GTG on April 4th. Thereafter it started gaining 20 to 30 seconds a day. I thought it had become magnetised (perhaps by Walter's GO ) but demagnetising didn't help, so I sent it off to MGI. They did a complete tear-down, replaced any worn parts, cleaned the case and bracelet and returned it in 3 weeks - no questions asked. Kudos to Movado!

I'll keep it on the winder for a few days and time it. However, previous experience with MGI has told me it will likely be adjusted +/- 3s
    Last edited by WWII70; May 21, 2015 at 12:29 AM.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Have a great day everyone

Name:  P5200 C.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  145.5 KB

Name:  P5200017.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  433.4 KB

Ooohhh La Laaaa... mamamia let me GO...

it look so awesome that God must be wearing the same watch! .. i wish i could click a million 'like' C!

8. Likes CFR, JAGtime, DM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    My Ranger II-series Oysterdate came home this morning. Amazing service from the only RSC here on the island. New Twinlock crown and seals, case tube, crystal was checked for seating/sealing, cracks/crazes, and the watch pressure test to 100m. He also brushed the top case and bracelet, polished the sides, and sent the watch home wrapped in a velour Tudor pouch and signed microfibre cleaning cloth. And all for an excellent price.
    Name:  Tudor1.jpg

~Sherry.
    Cant blame you Sherry... with that handsome lookin' tudor i would wear it for years! (well, may be switch it once in a while with CFR God-ly Zenith =)

So happy for you Sherry!!!!

10. Likes popoki nui, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Name:  Tudor1.jpg

~Sherry.
    It looks great, Sherry.

12. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, DM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Ooohhh La Laaaa... mamamia let me GO...
    LOL!!!

Thanks, Iyonk!

14. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post