Likes Likes:  830
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: <o><o><o><o>WRUW Thursday 21st May 2015 <o><o><o><o>

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I agree 100%. As something of a thread hijacker myself, I like conversations that veer away. It is far more entertaining and, often, informative than a slavishly linear thread of nothing but photos.

Though I love looking at ALL the photos.
    Totally agree with you guys. I do not have much time to post and the WRUW thread is where i do almost all my posting, unfortunately. I enjoy chatting here and share. I wish i could contribute more, but I can't for now so it's a pleasure to stop by whenever i can and look at the great pics and watches posted dayly.

It's like a chat room filled with eye candy. The friendly environment is rather enjoyable too. I hope i'll be able to bring more eventually , but i really enjoy the ambiance of this board : )
    ~Daniel~

2. Likes JAGtime, CFR, iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post

Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    Yay!!!

Ooooooh! She's so cute!

It feels like I'm not wearing a watch at all.

Love it!

Nice Daniel, looks good-on-ya. Wears much bigger then it's size.Nice addition

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Morning all.
    My new birthday present from MrsO
    Congratulations Mark,she's a keeper (both).
    She's got great taste

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Breguet for me today.

Damn that's a Beauty

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

8. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Damn nice show today ladies & gentleman

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

10. Likes geoffbot, iyonk, CFR, Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Right. And very little of the drama that became too common at the other place.
    And also very nice to see the wide array of different watches, in all different price ranges. The WRUW-threads in the Public-sections of other forums have a tendency to just be for high-end/expensive brands. None of that here. Just a love of watches in all shapes and forms.

12. Likes popoki nui, iyonk, CFR liked this post
    SUPERB!! Congrats, and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    Yay!!!

Ooooooh! She's so cute!

It feels like I'm not wearing a watch at all.

Love it!

Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    And also very nice to see the wide array of different watches, in all different price ranges. The WRUW-threads in the Public-sections of other forums have a tendency to just be for high-end/expensive brands. None of that here. Just a love of watches in all shapes and forms.
    Very True... i almost hesitant to be active here when i just join since i know i dont have anything high end.. but the amazing friendly people here welcome me as i am

it is true that on the other place some would complain if they see G-Shocks, digital or anything low end/cheap and very 'taste' judgemental and concern about 'standard' or 'status'..
    I haven't seen that kind of act here.. if we are a 'country' we might be 'Switzerland' hehehe.

IWL, where the WIS are Friendly.. hehehehe..

15. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post
    What a fantastic pair of watches. Love the Nomos. By the way, I see you're from the Maldives, my fiancé and I are excited to visit your home country next year.
    I'm sure you'll both have a great time ! For your honeymoon I presume?

And thanks for the kind comments!

Instagram: @tempocalypse