We can’t all live the baller lifestyle; so here’s a cool ‘n’ classy collab’ from the outdoorsman ‘s online shop and journal, Huckberry & Timex, a dive that can be bought with your weekly shopping!

Inspired by the classic old school diver’s watch, the Huckberry x Timex Diver has a modest 38mm Stainless steel case.

This is fitted with a unidirectional diver’s bezel, a hardened mineral crystal as well as a screw-down case-back and crown.

The case-back is engraved with the Huckberry tree logo which can also be found on the watch’s radial-brushed black dial as a spcial branded luminous 12hr marker.

The case has 100m of water-resistance and is home to a Timex Quartz movement. The watch comes with 2x 18mm NATO straps; 1x genuine leather in tan and 1x black nylon.

The Huckberry x Timex Diver is exclusive to Huckberry. It comes in a Limited Edition of just 700 pieces. MSRP is 118USD.

Thoughts? I am in no way opposed to the cheap and cheerful of this world; this is good example of a hundred buck diver. It has a classic style and it’s a reliable Timex.

However while I realize that 38/39mm is where the current trend lies, I personally struggle with sub 42mm watches, they just look lost on my wrist. How bout’ you?

More...