Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You If You Could? HM6 Space Pirate and ONLY $230,000

Would You If You Could? HM6 Space Pirate and ONLY $230,000

Even if I could, I don't think I would buy one, but I must admit an utter fascination with it. Behold the HM6 Space Pirate for a measly $230,000.00!

http://www.mbandf.com/machines/horol...es/hm6/#/about
    Last edited by RBrylawski; Nov 18, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

Nope. Would never be able to live with myself.

"He's just a witness"

Quote Originally Posted by Drop of a Hat View Post
    Nope. Would never be able to live with myself.

"He's just a witness"
    I could live with myself, because if I could drop that much money on a watch, I'd have to assume I was mega-rich, but I just couldn't strap it to my wrist because while I find it fascinating, I also find it god awful looking.
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

4. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    They should call it the Trump Tower -- costs so much to look that ugly.

6. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    That's pretty cool.

I'd have to have some "this for that" arrangement for charitable contributions if I was going to burn $230K on a watch.

Not saying I wouldn't burn that cash though.

8. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    In my fantasy watch buying Pinterest board I have one called lottery win.....you know Mega jackpot so much the Fed reserve rings up for a loan...well this is on the list as a recent addition because is is such a unique piece of thinking, the watch world would be poorer without people like MB&F. I think I actually prefer the one that looks like the back of a 70's car (can't remember the model off hand)
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

10. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Nope. That is gag-me-with-a-spoon ugly. If I had an extra $230k floating around, I can think of many other watches I'd like better.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

12. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Nope. That is gag-me-with-a-spoon ugly. If I had an extra $230k floating around, I can think of many other watches I'd like better.

~Sherry.
    The image of this strapped to your wrist and the vintage look you're 'famous' for just don't go well together! No they don't!

14. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    I'm afraid I would have to pass on this one even if I had the money.

16. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Give it 4 wheels, so you could use it as a toy, I might consider.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

18. Likes RBrylawski liked this post