Likes Likes:  264
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderately early Thursday WRUW 24th Oct WRUW

Moderately early Thursday WRUW 24th Oct WRUW

First job: terminate a mains lead

No, not kill it !!

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

WRUW - THU 24th Oct' 2019

Have a great day my IWL family..

I wore my Dugena that i purchase from Mike a couple of years ago. a lovely German watch..
    Name:  20191024_101238.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  55.3 KB

I went to my part time work and met my good friend there.. he is watchless since his watch broke.. he really like the watch i wore.. so i want to make his day and hand it over to him as sincere gift.. he really surprised and very happy... always glad to see happy face..
    Name:  20191024_112124.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  44.7 KB

I have been absent lately.. still really struggle with things here.. so happy to join today's WRUW..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a great day my IWL family..

I wore my Dugena that i purchase from Mike a couple of years ago. a lovely German watch..
    Name:  20191024_101238.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  55.3 KB

I went to my part time work and met my good friend there.. he is watchless since his watch broke.. he really like the watch i wore.. so i want to make his day and hand it over to him as sincere gift.. he really surprised and very happy... always glad to see happy face..
    Name:  20191024_112124.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  44.7 KB

I have been absent lately.. still really struggle with things here.. so happy to join today's WRUW..
    nice mate
    kind thing to do

wearing my birth year watch today old pic thou suppose it should really be my lordmatic but mates hopefully getting one of these rados today with the original bracelet but it will be to small for him the bracelet that is so hoping to nick it off him for mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    nice mate
    kind thing to do

wearing my birth year watch today old pic thou suppose it should really be my lordmatic but mates hopefully getting one of these rados today with the original bracelet but it will be to small for him the bracelet that is so hoping to nick it off him for mine
    Thank you so much Mark...
    it was not a planning... just flow of the moment... that is a very Sweet looking Rado you wear..

i'm still camping in front of my house to wait the postal you sent... it has not arrived yet.. but i still have strong faith it will be here soon.. fingers crossed..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

5. Likes is that my watch, Greg, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Name:  IMG_0478.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  79.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Thank you so much Mark...
    it was not a planning... just flow of the moment... that is a very Sweet looking Rado you wear..

i'm still camping in front of my house to wait the postal you sent... it has not arrived yet.. but i still have strong faith it will be here soon.. fingers crossed..
    yeah seems to have got as far as your country but seems to be bouncing all over the place last timed I looked so yeah fingers crossed. the troubles in your country must have slowed it right down I suppose yeah here's hoping too

yeah I bought the rado last year just after my birthday it's one of the top ten of my collecting and when thinned down might be one of my top five
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Beater today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk