Likes Likes:  387
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - WED 30 Oct' 2019

WRUW - WED 30 Oct' 2019

What a FANTASTIC day!

More than a month ago ismy offer me a watch, and after the package travel for quite a while.. today it finally arrived safely! Woohoooo!
    Name:  20191030_095812.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  65.4 KB
    It is a CWC G10 with authentic aging luke and in pristine condition... and he also surprisingly add another ladies watch!

My mom asked me what is in the package... i know ismy include the watch for my wife, but my heart say to let my mom have it... and she really happy with the vintage watch! Thank u so much ismy!
    Name:  20191030_095924.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  20191030_110206.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  83.2 KB

I wonder why ismy include a coin.. and just find out it is for open the battery compartment
    Name:  20191030_100746.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  43.8 KB

Put a fresh battery and temporary perlon, and look at this beauty! It just fit my wrist gorgeously!
    Name:  20191030_103204.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  61.4 KB

I did have one from Alan, and the only reason i hesitate to wear it daily is because these British beauties is very2 hard to get in my country... now that i have 2.. i could wear it and even could have a matching watch day with my beloved son..

Sincere thanks to Mark for this gifts.. you really make my day and lift up my spirit my friend.. to tell u the truth.. it is my FIRST watch this year in 2019.. it is priceless for me and i will enjoy it as one of my fav watch.. God bless u ismy..
    Name:  20191030_103502.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  74.8 KB
    Last edited by iyonk; Oct 30, 2019 at 04:04 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    What a FANTASTIC day!

More than a month ago ismy offer me a watch, and after the package travel for quite a while.. today it finally arrived safely! Woohoooo!

It is a CWC G10 with authentic aging luke and in pristine condition... and he also surprisingly add another ladies watch!

My mom asked me what is in the package... i know ismy include the watch for my wife, but my heart say to let my mom have it... and she really happy with the vintage watch! Thank u so much ismy!

Sincere thanks to Mark for this gifts.. you really make my day and lift up my spirit my friend.. to tell u the truth.. it is my FIRST watch this year in 2019.. it is priceless for me and i will enjoy it as one of my fav watch.. God bless u ismy..
    Good news are always welcome.
    How nice to see your mother enjoying the look of that watch on her wrist - it fits perfectly.

@Ismy - wonderful gesture but, coming from you, it's not exactly a surprise.

Me? I'm ready to wear the same watch for the 6th consecutive day...

Name:  PA290001F.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  340.6 KB

Have a great day, IWL.
    Last edited by CFR; Oct 30, 2019 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    My gig watch Citizen BM6400, for the next 6 days or so - on iyonk of course. Traveling to Hanoi for a big festival, hoping to be home on Monday. Most of today will be twiddling my thumbs waiting, so I won't be absent exactly. Not sure how much internet I'll have while away though.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

'Morning IWL

Must give the Nienaber a chance this week

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Today....

Billy super duper

Name:  20191029_185314.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  49.7 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    What a FANTASTIC day!

my pleasure mate and as c says looks great on your mum too so all good their

Everybody knows the dice are loaded, Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
    Everybody knows that the war is over, Everybody knows that the good guys lost,
    Everybody knows the fight is fixed.The poor stay poor and the rich get rich That's how it goes.

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

9. Likes iyonk, CFR, Samanator, stew77, Henry Krinkle, FSM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post

@Ismy - wonderful gesture but, coming from you, it's not exactly a surprise.

well I try and spread a little happiness as I go by not much else we can do in this world

Everybody knows the dice are loaded, Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
    Everybody knows that the war is over, Everybody knows that the good guys lost,
    Everybody knows the fight is fixed.The poor stay poor and the rich get rich That's how it goes.

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

Name:  IMG_0491.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  87.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.