Likes Likes:  387
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - WED 30 Oct' 2019

WRUW - WED 30 Oct' 2019

What a FANTASTIC day!

More than a month ago ismy offer me a watch, and after the package travel for quite a while.. today it finally arrived safely! Woohoooo!
    Name:  20191030_095812.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  65.4 KB
    It is a CWC G10 with authentic aging luke and in pristine condition... and he also surprisingly add another ladies watch!

My mom asked me what is in the package... i know ismy include the watch for my wife, but my heart say to let my mom have it... and she really happy with the vintage watch! Thank u so much ismy!
    Name:  20191030_095924.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  20191030_110206.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  83.2 KB

I wonder why ismy include a coin.. and just find out it is for open the battery compartment
    Name:  20191030_100746.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  43.8 KB

Put a fresh battery and temporary perlon, and look at this beauty! It just fit my wrist gorgeously!
    Name:  20191030_103204.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  61.4 KB

I did have one from Alan, and the only reason i hesitate to wear it daily is because these British beauties is very2 hard to get in my country... now that i have 2.. i could wear it and even could have a matching watch day with my beloved son..

Sincere thanks to Mark for this gifts.. you really make my day and lift up my spirit my friend.. to tell u the truth.. it is my FIRST watch this year in 2019.. it is priceless for me and i will enjoy it as one of my fav watch.. God bless u ismy..
    Name:  20191030_103502.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  74.8 KB
    Last edited by iyonk; Oct 30, 2019 at 04:04 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    What a FANTASTIC day!

More than a month ago ismy offer me a watch, and after the package travel for quite a while.. today it finally arrived safely! Woohoooo!

It is a CWC G10 with authentic aging luke and in pristine condition... and he also surprisingly add another ladies watch!

My mom asked me what is in the package... i know ismy include the watch for my wife, but my heart say to let my mom have it... and she really happy with the vintage watch! Thank u so much ismy!

Sincere thanks to Mark for this gifts.. you really make my day and lift up my spirit my friend.. to tell u the truth.. it is my FIRST watch this year in 2019.. it is priceless for me and i will enjoy it as one of my fav watch.. God bless u ismy..
    Good news are always welcome.
    How nice to see your mother enjoying the look of that watch on her wrist - it fits perfectly.

@Ismy - wonderful gesture but, coming from you, it's not exactly a surprise.

Me? I'm ready to wear the same watch for the 6th consecutive day...

Name:  PA290001F.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  340.6 KB

Have a great day, IWL.
    Last edited by CFR; Oct 30, 2019 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    My gig watch Citizen BM6400, for the next 6 days or so - on iyonk of course. Traveling to Hanoi for a big festival, hoping to be home on Monday. Most of today will be twiddling my thumbs waiting, so I won't be absent exactly. Not sure how much internet I'll have while away though.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

'Morning IWL

Must give the Nienaber a chance this week

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Today....

Billy super duper

Name:  20191029_185314.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  49.7 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    What a FANTASTIC day!

my pleasure mate and as c says looks great on your mum too so all good their
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes iyonk, CFR, Samanator, stew77, Henry Krinkle, FSM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post

@Ismy - wonderful gesture but, coming from you, it's not exactly a surprise.

well I try and spread a little happiness as I go by not much else we can do in this world
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Name:  IMG_0491.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  87.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.