Likes Likes:  51
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Seiko Duo...warning pic heavy!

Grand Seiko Duo...warning pic heavy!

First off, Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I have some time as the BBQ in the yard is being fired up so decided to take a few pics of my favorite duo in the collection. Of course, the Grand Seiko SBGH001 High Beat and that golden logo titanium diver SBGA031. I love all my watches but if I had to sell all them off except for two, I think I would keep these guys. Between both they pretty much cover every situation for casual and dress and have two very different movements that amaze me. A high beat movement and a spring drive satisfies my horological desires and dreams come true lol. Both have me staring at them just to look at them, not to read the time 90% of time I glance at them. If I do that to any watch, then I know its true love . Anyway, here are the pics I hope you enjoy!

Name:  IMG_1605.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  59.9 KBName:  IMG_1606.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  70.4 KBName:  IMG_1607.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  89.1 KBName:  IMG_1608.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  46.3 KBName:  IMG_1610.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  46.1 KBName:  IMG_1612.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  36.8 KBName:  IMG_1614.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  32.3 KBName:  IMG_1616.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  62.3 KBName:  IMG_1622.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  94.1 KBName:  IMG_1623.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  91.6 KB

Beauty and the beast! Dat blue hand...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

5. Likes -JP, JAGtime liked this post
    Beautiful photos and lovely watches, JP. One can see why these two could fulfill a big place in a collection. Thanks for sharing.

Jane

7. Likes -JP liked this post
    Very nice. Love the diver.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

9. Likes -JP liked this post
    Stunning duo, -JP! Seiko's attention to quality and detail are obvious, as shown clearly via your wonderful photography. Thanks for the great post!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

11. Likes -JP liked this post
    the handsome and the beautiful!! really stunning indeed! thx for sharing JP

13. Likes -JP liked this post

And between the two, I prefer the SD over the high beat. Only problem......my wrist is too small for it. I have tried it on countless times (different places that sells this model), just can't get over it. Maybe, just maybe, I may succumb to it since big watches are now the fad, and your beautiful posts since you own it are not helping.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes -JP liked this post
    Awesome stuff JP!

Get a load of those crispy lines on the SBGX. You can't make this sh*t up

17. Likes geoffbot, tempocalypse, -JP, iyonk liked this post