Editor's note: Turns out that James Marsden is rather fond of a timepiece or two. Which is probably not much of a surprise to anyone, considering that if you are a Hollywood A-Lister and not into watches, there's probably something wrong with you … but I digress. Anyway, a few years ago, Time+Tide founder Andrew McUtchen was fortunate enough to interview the Westworld star about his love affair with timepieces. It's an interesting read, and if you've got the time, I highly recommend it.* One of the last people I saw before I left Australia for SIHH in January was James Marsden. He was on television, in dusty dungarees, with a vest, boots and a cowboy hat. His face was etched with pain. He'd just been shot by Ed Harris. Again.*The television show is*Westworld, the character is Teddy, and my wife and I remain obsessed with both. We'd binged our way through the first season*in a matter of days, and then, a 27-hour flight and a broken night of sleep later, there I was with that very same character (Teddy) in real life.*Reassuringly for you, dear reader, my interview questions extend well beyond his role on the incredible series, quickly…

The post #TBT to that time we interviewed self-professed watch geek James Marsden appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...