Likes Likes:  558
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ./././././ WRUW Friday 29th May 2015 \.\.\.\.\.

./././././ WRUW Friday 29th May 2015 \.\.\.\.\.

Today I'll be wearing the Puck again , cos it's 'new puck bracelet in the post from Germany' day

Name:  puck2.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  73.2 KB

Name:  puck1.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  60.6 KB

What you wearing today then ?

This choice - and photo - may very well be the result of a sudden attack of pure nostalgia

Name:  P5280019.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  241.6 KB

Enjoy your Friday.

I'm feeling a touch of nostalgia myself, so I'll wear:
    Name:  Casio DW1000 1.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  59.8 KB
    Name:  Casio DW1000 2.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  61.6 KB
    Casio DW-1000, bought new in ~1984. Like, rad!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Probably more will be tired of my pics of the GS Diver before I get tired of it. I keep it in rotation but this always winds up on my wrist at some point during the day since the day I got it. I just can't stop looking at it and even worse, taking pics.

Name:  IMG_1710.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  72.3 KBName:  IMG_1711.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  74.1 KBName:  IMG_1720.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  89.7 KBName:  IMG_1722.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  87.7 KB

You really think we're going to get tired of looking at that?! No way!
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    Probably more will be tired of my pics of the GS Diver before I get tired of it. I keep it in rotation but this always winds up on my wrist at some point during the day since the day I got it. I just can't stop looking at it and even worse, taking pics.

Size:  72.3 KBName:  IMG_1711.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  74.1 KBName:  IMG_1720.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  89.7 KBName:  IMG_1722.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  87.7 KB
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes -JP, CamB, JAGtime, wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post

Size:  72.3 KB
    Go ahead; no complaints, here.

8. Likes -JP, popoki nui, JAGtime liked this post
    Name:  P1050670.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  54.0 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

It's down to this.

Orient Mako XL, the orange bezel to remind me of the flowers that will soon be blinding me with their brilliance. BTW, there is an indirect causal relationship between the mulch you drop in April and the weeds you pick in May. You're welcome for that learned-the-hard-way-this-year lesson.

-hayday

Name:  MakoXL NATO.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  91.5 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture53890-image.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  42.4 KB