Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: xxx Friday 15/11/19 WRUW xxx

xxx Friday 15/11/19 WRUW xxx

Name:  63CBE67A-287E-4696-B52F-F499E0770332.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  73.5 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Morning IWL

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Blog Entries
    Happy Friday folks. Ikarus for me. (I often wonder why Daedelus doesn't get more credit. After all, he was the one who didn't melt his wings and made it to safety. Why does his dumb son get all the kudos for taking stupid risks?)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Name:  1511.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  167.6 KB

Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Happy Friday folks. Ikarus for me. (I often wonder why Daedelus doesn't get more credit. After all, he was the one who didn't melt his wings and made it to safety. Why does his dumb son get all the kudos for taking stupid risks?)
    Isn’t that always the way, the news and the gossip sensationalises the outlandish and idiotic while ignoring the sensible and rational... seems it’s been going on since classical times or most probably even earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Likes Seriously, Samanator, CFR, Fantasio, skywatch liked this post
    This for me today. Gutted as I was supposed to be playing golf with a client at a beautiful course but it’s been postponed due to poor weather, so another day writing tenders at the laptop instead.

I used to have a lot of ALBA watches (about 9)... it is a very common brand in Asia and quite reputable when i was a kid...
    I have given all my Alba watches to my Nieces, family member and friends... this is the only one left..
    It look dated, but never give any problem (Alba use Seiko Epson movement since it was acquired by Seiko Group..)

Name:  20191115_155641.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  20191115_161401.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  52.6 KB
    Wear it today since i just put a fresh SR927 on it..
    Have a great day everybody..
    Last edited by iyonk; Nov 15, 2019 at 08:16 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Isn’t that always the way, the news and the gossip sensationalises the outlandish and idiotic while ignoring the sensible and rational... seems it’s been going on since classical times or most probably even earlier.

tell me about it have always been on the minotaur side because he was a ugly kid he's dump in a maze and has people trying to kill him. then some good looking dude goes and bully's him then kills him and yet he's the hero Theseus the great hmmmm
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

12. Likes Pip, Samanator, CFR, skywatch liked this post