Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Of the highest repute!

Hybrid View

Of the highest repute!

Name:  second green box.png
Views: 677
Size:  12.0 KB

Comic sans clearly has a special place in your heart, eh? So colour, wow.

3. Likes Nokie, Imitation of Life liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Comic sans clearly has a special place in your heart, eh? So colour, wow.
    If not sure if the sarcastic wow was because you don't understand or because you just aren't impressed.

IF the former: everyone starts with one green box. If people give you reputation you earn points. Matt has earnt enough reputation points to get a second green box. He is the first IWL member to achieve this. I believe this is worthy of note.

IF the latter, um, dunno. I believe you're quite high up the reputation chart and might be getting a second green box yourself sooner or later

second as o.t has it too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    second as o.t has it too
    OT has had it since the site very first days - I've always assumed that that was because he has the beneficiary of the system being tested, and the need for many months to pass before someone else got the second square I took as confirmation of that.

lol cool but I never notice at the start if it was there and to be fair he has done some great threads I have rep because of that. so think it would have been check on the test member nicks really ? not like taking anything away from matt just saying there are two with it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

9. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Please, tell us, how did you have your second green square so early on? Are my presumptions unwarranted? Or perhaps your fellow mods press the button a thousand times while you were putting the site together?

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Please, tell us, how did you have your second green square so early on? Are my presumptions unwarranted? Or perhaps your fellow mods press the button a thousand times while you were putting the site together?
    Yes, I think it's mostly site/tech related rep. Certainly not due to my loquacious ramblings about watches...

12. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    If I'm sorting it right, just on R member names alone, I'm below several members with 0 posts in reputation.

14. Likes Der Amf, Nokie liked this post