Likes Likes:  187
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to 2019 IWL Strap Raffle...

Welcome to 2019 IWL Strap Raffle...

Hallo all IWL family member...

Here i present you a very special "iyonk strap"... made from a genuine USA Horween leather that i only have very2 small quantity.. i don't even currently have one with the same material...
    All i can say, those of you who already have one/some of my straps (thank you) will find this one as a significant upgrade... and those who never have one will start from the very best one...

Here is the Prize..
    Name:  20191118_161657.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  70.7 KB

It has a natural brown color that always change in shade and will develop surface characters like a "pilot bomber jacket"... but you got to earn the patina by wear it often...
    Name:  20191118_160333.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  67.8 KB
    Name:  20191118_160319.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  51.1 KB

The strap is 20mm taper to 18mm , and the length is 120mm for the long part and 78mm for the short/buckle side.. (you could change the buckle to suit you better)
    Will fit wrist from 6,25" to 7,5" (i can shorten the length if the winner have smaller wrist)

The strap will suit and look magnificent on Omega Speedmaster, vintage Rolex Sub or any vintage inspired Diver like Oris 65, Tudor BB58, some 20mm lug Field Watch and so on..

On the side notes, the strap can not be installed in new Rolex like Daytona or ceramic bezel submariner since those case bite hard and will ruin the lug part of the strap.

Here is the thickness reference compared to Seiko Diver Rubber.
    Name:  20191118_161505.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  47.9 KB

The strap is stamped for bragging right..
    Name:  20191118_160423.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  72.4 KB

How to enter?:
    - use the IWL Donation button on the front page... any one is welcome.. one donation is 1 ticket... if you want more chance, you can get more tickets by donate more...
    - the IWL moderator team will help choose the winner by the raffle system (may be 1 month from now?)... then i will send the strap to the winner free of charge... IF you Win but don't want the prize, i can send it to who ever the winner choose and told me to send..
    - to join please reply by make a donation and type "I'm IN".

Goodluck every body... and thank you very much IWL moderators... our forum is a little place... but let us keep it up with our love...
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

OH MY! That is one gorgeous strap my friend. The winner will be lucky.

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Oh man, I've got to enter for this! Love the iyonk stamp, too.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Thank you @iyonk! Very generous. Might have been better to wait a month or two to let people's wallets recover from the gshock donation, but still! All goes towards my APRO fund...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Very generous of you, Iyonk.

A strap from Iyonk...let me think......of course I'm IN!!!

Donation sent.

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Thank you @iyonk! Very generous. Might have been better to wait a month or two to let people's wallets recover from the gshock donation, but still! All goes towards my APRO fund...
    I think so too Geoff... i totally agree and would let the IWL Moderators team decide... i am here just for the spirit of keeping the IWL have fund as much as it needed... so i would let the moderator team handle this..

11. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Very generous of you, Iyonk.

A strap from Iyonk...let me think......of course I'm IN!!!

Donation sent.

Thank you very much C for the Donation and as first participant... i also just Donated to accompany you and to support the forum... i'm not in though

if the participant are only you and me.. you just have 100% chance the strap will fly to Portugal.. and i know you will LOVE this one..

13. Likes CFR liked this post
    Blog Entries
    One NEVER has enough beautiful iyonkstraps. Count me in. I just donated.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

15. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Keep going now you’ve started.

People won’t make further casual donations - and you wouldn’t expect them to, even after a pause - but I’m sure there’ll be no shortage of people who want a very fine Horween strap for $10.

17. Likes iyonk, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Keep going now you’ve started.

People won’t make further casual donations - and you wouldn’t expect them to, even after a pause - but I’m sure there’ll be no shortage of people who want a very fine Horween strap for $10.

Thank you very much Alan..

this strap is so good even i wish that i own it...

and yes, i just do this Prize strap as 5th years IWL celebration, and wish one of the good member here would be proud to own this handmade strap...

19. Likes skywatch liked this post