Editor's note: Well, this is something that you're probably not going to see every day, not least because, apart from the Rado Tradition 1965 presenting a very eccentric aesthetic, the rectangular wonder was limited to just 1965 examples, in both its medium and XL iterations. It's got to be one of the more quirky releases of 2019, and what's really ironic about this watch is that it shouldn't work … but it does. On the wrist, there's a funky je ne sais quoi persona, a devil-may-care attitude that just feels resolutely right. At the start of the year, we were fortunate enough to go hands-on with the misshapen beauty, and if you've got the time, the video is definitely worth a watch. * There's few things I like more in watchland than being surprised. Sadly, it doesn't happen too often. But when it does, it's always memorable. And being in*Rado's booth at Basel last year was one of those moments. I had seen the large Tradition 1965 on display and dismissed it without a thought. Who needs a plus-sized rectangular watch, I thought to myself.**Turns out, me. When I put this watch on I was blown away at how comfortable…

The post Taking another look at the Rado Tradition 1965 appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...