Likes Likes:  70
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Indecisive Watch Buyers Thread: Disney Edition

Indecisive Watch Buyers Thread: Disney Edition

Yay! Well done Jeannie!
    A pair of great fun watches for your rotation

I like to think of you during a super serious day at work, only you knowing that there’s a Captain Marvel* watch on your wrist

*or Mickey, of course
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

2. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Lyonk was right. When in doubt get both.

Actually I was all set to buy the Mickey when I realized the Captain America had been significantly discounted from the previous price. It felt like a sign.

Now that I’ve seen them both in the flesh so to speak, there’s no contest. Had I only gotten one, it would have been Mickey. But both have their attractions. Mickey doesn’t have a date and America does. I like the hands on America better. But the crown on her is too small and hard to grip.

Overall I think both will fit nicely into the rotation, but I doubt either will knock my beloved Seiko off my wrist for long periods of time.

Jeannie
    That’s been my solution to these questions recently. Time will tell of it is a good one. Congrats on the new watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

4. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Like you, Jeannie, I'm a fan of mechanical watches, but I am intrigued by the eco drive and after seeing this thread I just looked at the Citizen eco drive site last night... some cyber Monday deals, but I didn't buy one...Came close, I like the very thin Stiletto (blue dial)... maybe down the road. I just bought some camera gear (serious watch money), and a watch strap, plus the holidays, so I need to exercise some level of restraint.

Enjoy your new eco drives... both are cool.

Congrats on the new arrivals. I prefer the Captain Marvel, most people wouldn't even notice or recognize the co-branding.

7. Likes OhDark30 liked this post