Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Casio GA2100 Modification idea

don't think he's had chance yet ? don't remember seeing it yet any way might have missed it thou he's still around so might notice the thread been bump wonder if this will work ro63rto@ as their is a way to send them notice

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well if I see a post off him will tell him to take a look here
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    don't think he's had chance yet ? don't remember seeing it yet any way might have missed it thou he's still around so might notice the thread been bump wonder if this will work ro63rto@ as their is a way to send them notice

This should do it: @ro63rto

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    This should do it: @ro63rto
    ah knew it was something like that so goes at the front lets see if I remember that
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Hi hi all
    Not been around much this year. Pretty much looking after my whole family for one reason or another.

Never bothered with this mod as I heard a rumour early on then recently actually saw the product.

https://youtu.be/bElTIJEBD0U

Hey mate thanks for popping by! Yep I saw that vid but they are fully sold out till next year with no news on when they may be back with stock. I will go ahead with 3D printing the ring and then dipping it entirely in lume before fitting it again. Lets hope I dont cock it up! Will update with results.

10. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by goonz View Post
    Hey mate thanks for popping by! Yep I saw that vid but they are fully sold out till next year with no news on when they may be back with stock. I will go ahead with 3D printing the ring and then dipping it entirely in lume before fitting it again. Lets hope I dont cock it up! Will update with results.
    The reason I didn't try luming the existing chapter ring is I didn't want to lose the sharp edges, which I think is what will happen if you try your method. Will still be interesting to see the results though.

Well ive managed to find glow in the dark filament for 3D printing so I will be giving this a go myself and trying to print the ring out of the filament. Hopefully its a good result! Better than me painting the ring in lume.

13. Likes ro63rto liked this post