Likes Likes:  479
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW Thursday 28th WRUW (Anniversary month edition)

WRUW Thursday 28th WRUW (Anniversary month edition)

'Morning

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

WRUW Thursday 28th. November

Name:  BILD2376.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  127.8 KBName:  BILD2377.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  149.3 KB

Simultaneous threads.
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 28, 2019 at 06:24 AM.

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Good day, IWL.

Name:  Zenith_156_50b.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  161.1 KB
    Recycled pic

Blog Entries
    Looks like we have dueling Wrist Parades today. Expecting the kind moderators to repair it soon. I'll pick this thread at random (it looks to have been 30 seconds sooner.)

Thanksgiving holiday in the US is typically a feast day, where a large turkey combines with buttery side dishes (yams, stuffing, gravy, etc.) and sweet-sour condiments like cranberries. I am setting up to cook enough food for 8 people, only to learn that most of our guests are stuck in a snow storm in Oregon, trying to get home. All the ingredients are here, so I'll cook them in any case, and our friends will hopefully make it home for the leftovers on the weekend. Mrs Skywatch and I will have a quiet night feasting alone, unless we can rope in a lonely neighbor.

In the meantime I need to ask myself "What watch to wear while wrestling a hot turkey carcass" and I think of my most bulletproof watch, the rubber-strap quartz Tag Heuer Kirium. I can even use it to time a dish if I need to. It was a rescue watch, so very little emotional baggage around it. Quite a functional beast, to be honest.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Name:  62CD072A-58B4-47C6-B274-C49452CACDC5.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  80.5 KB
    Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Looks like we have dueling Wrist Parades today. Expecting the kind moderators to repair it soon. I'll pick this thread at random (it looks to have been 30 seconds sooner.)
    Yeah, you couldn't make it up what are the chances It was certainly not intentional

I've asked already for them to merge the two
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

9. Likes skywatch, gnuyork, iyonk, CFR liked this post
    still hard to show how metallic blue this mod set is

Name:  DSCF6281.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  86.8 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

The Anniversario G-Shock is on my wrist again

TThhrreeaaddss mmeerrggeedd.

13. Likes Seriously, troyrc1, gnuyork, iyonk, CFR, skywatch liked this post