Views: 162
Size:  71.2 KB
    Name:  King Diver mesh3.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  72.8 KB
    Name:  King Diver mesh2.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  67.9 KB
    My 1970's vintage Orient, but on mesh for a change. Have a wonderful week, everyone.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Name:  IMG_0694.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  32.8 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

For a wet rainy day tomorrow....

Name:  Seikobabytuna.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  63.1 KB

Can't believe it's June already.
    Breaking my Monday rule and going with this one as I'll be visiting a machine shop at least part of the day.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture78610-image.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  63.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Sure....let me be the one to sink the class of the thread. My Monday watch:
    Name:  King Diver mesh1.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  71.2 KB
    Name:  King Diver mesh3.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  72.8 KB
    Name:  King Diver mesh2.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  67.9 KB
    My 1970's vintage Orient, but on mesh for a change. Have a wonderful week, everyone.

~Sherry.
    I've never seen such an Orient. I like it!

Orient Mako

-hayday

Name:  Mako r:b.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  49.5 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

I've working to fix some stuff around the house and fixing my old car... need some timer, so i just use this cheapo casio that got LOUD alert and beautiful, very easy to use timer with preset template.. use the right tool for the job... after all done, i'll switch back with one of my auto before leaving the house.. have a Great week ahead everybody!

Name:  DSCN0965.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  46.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I've never seen such an Orient. I like it!
    Thanks! It's a very rare version of the King Diver line. Even after owning it since 1977, I still know very little about it, except this case reference was issued in very small numbers, and came with a couple of different bezel options, and two or three different dial options. Other than that, not much info seems to exist. It's been an amazing performer, though!

~Sherry.
    Last edited by popoki nui; Jun 1, 2015 at 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling. *sigh* it's getting worse.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

10. Likes Chase, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Thanks! It's a very rare version of the King Diver line. Even after owning it since 1977, I still know very little about it, except this case reference was issued in very small numbers, and came with a couple of different bezel options, and two or three different dial options. Other than that, not much onfo seems to exist. It's been an amazing performer, though!

~Sherry.
    Sherry, you have some funky cool watches. Not sure which is my favorite, the Tudor Prince or the KonTiki.

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. Likes popoki nui liked this post