Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more watches for a while

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Could've got a Montres Allison tourbillon for what you paid for that thing! I think. I have no idea how much houses cost over there.
    Wildly variable. A nice house that might cost $400,000 in a nice suburb in the south would cost three times that up here, and be thirty years older...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Wildly variable. A nice house that might cost $400,000 in a nice suburb in the south would cost three times that up here, and be thirty years older...

Yeah I guess. Less variable where I live, well, within say a 10 mile radius which I gather for you guys considered is spittin distance.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Or... come out to the San Francisco Bay Area... here in Google Country our 80 year old bungalow on 1/5 acre is worth maybe $2 mil. and I'm not gloating. I think it's a bit shameful actually.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Or... come out to the San Francisco Bay Area... here in Google Country our 80 year old bungalow on 1/5 acre is worth maybe $2 mil. and I'm not gloating. I think it's a bit shameful actually.
    I was talking to someone last night whose son is taking a job with Google in SF. They are paying for a place for him because it’s so expensive as to be unaffordable even with a hefty salary. I don’t know how things can possibly continue the way they are in places like SF and Seattle.