Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For FREEDOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!

For FREEDOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!

Name:  freedom-mel-gibson.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  37.3 KB

Okay...got a pm from Metlin and now ended up here . Good to see your old farts here as well Geoff, Jeanie and the 'hood' .

So I guess now I'm free to speak my mind, smoke my virtual cigar, use an much profanity like most middle aged men fighting mid life crisis do?? J.K. .

Let the games begin!!!

2. Likes OTGabe, M. Montaigne, Rob, Der Amf liked this post
    'Sup homie.

You do realize that not long after, William Wallace was... castrated, quite literally?

^ hah...I read the history after watching the movie. Remains one of the top 5 movies for me to this day. Just never get tired of that movie...EVER!!

Welcome to the forum brother! As a half Scot I greatly approve of your op
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Welcome to the forum brother! As a newly minted half Scot I greatly approve of your op
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    FTFY
    Rich or only just discovered?! Certainly not the former! I learned of it about...5 years ago maybe?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Haven't been over at the other forum in some time. I know it was sold... did it go downhill?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Rich or only just discovered?! Certainly not the former! I learned of it about...5 years ago maybe?
    Details, details.