Likes Likes:  1

Thread: NYC watch shopping

NYC watch shopping

So if any of my IWL friends here know any spots to check out I have all day tomorrow staying near Bryant Park
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have lived about an hour north of Manhattan for 35+ years. I can walk a quarter mile to catch a shuttle to the train station 6 miles from here and be at Grand Central in an hour and fifteen.
    I can count on both hands the number of times I've been to the city, and that includes being called for jury duty. The last visit was May 25, 2015 for Fleet Week. I've never set foot in any watch boutique and couldn't begin tell you where to venture. Sorry I could not have been of any help, and my apologies for even responding. I just wonder why it is that I rarely go to NYC.

3. Likes iyonk liked this post