It’s finally happened; no, the Bond franchise hasn’t announced that the next JB will be Jane rather than James (this still might happen, though);

no, Omega has finally revealed the next on-screen model that James Bond will be wearing in the upcoming Bond 25, No Time To Die.

The film’s delay put the release of the watch back but it’s finally here, with Bond 25 to follow shortly in April 2020 – I literally cannot wait!

The WATCH as you can see looks fantastic but before we get to the nitty gritty, a little fluff courtesy of me for fans of these collaborations.

Omega has been milking the James Bond franchise; and quite rightly so – the two names; James Bond & Omega seem such a good fit but I can’t help wondering – what if Rolex – I digress.

Also recently released was the OHMSS & OHMSS Boxset which I discussed a couple of weeks ago – someone was kind enough comment that “it was the worst piece of horological journalism they’d ever had the displeasure to read” – we aim to please – here’s some more shoddy story telling for you!

The OHMSS joins models such as the Seamaster Diver 300M Commander's Watch and a slew of other 007 inspired models – they are all super appealing but for good reason I feel this new one is the greatest yet!

The new Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition is the next in a legacy left by the Seamaster 300 Professional Quartz, the on-screen model from GoldenEye.

Talking of which, GoldenEye is still imho one of the best Bond movies of all-time – it certainly spawned the greatest N64 title, ever – anyone play N64 GoldenEye on multiplayer? I fear I am showing my age.

It’s crazy to think that Pierce Brosnan lit the Omega torch 26 years ago, now and here we are so many watches later with Daniel Craig carrying the torch for the last time, a sad day.

I wonder who will he pass it to? One thing’s for sure we are all well and truly hooked on James Bond Omega colabs. Here’s to another 25 years of them.

More...