Likes Likes:  235
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>> WRUW Sunday 8 December 2019 <<<<<<<

Blog Entries

>>>>>>> WRUW Sunday 8 December 2019 <<<<<<<

Happy Sunday folks. Rainy and dark here. Looking for something wiggly to cheer up the shadows. Maybe a Kemmner tourby on iyonk, or would that be tourbiyonk?

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Happy Sunday wonderful people...

Checking the power reserve of my new seiko... so i wear the most hated brand in watch forum.. for me, it is just a diver with a seiko movement.. a non WIS Sub..

Name:  20191208_153405.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  54.5 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quick breakfast then out to clear up the branches brought down by last night's strong wind.

This one for standing in field for a cold 90 minutes watching my son’s rugby training.

I've been wearing only this watch past two weeks just to appreciate what I have and not run after new toys the whole time.
    Haven't noticed before the accuracy which is less than +1 second per day.
    Last friday, got the first ever watch compliment from a collague at the company christmas party.
    After midnight it was my birthday and lots of alcohol happened.
    I scratched my watch, like it was banged against something, and this is almost ceramic hard watch so I hope I didn't brake anything at the bar.
    The watch now has a story, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Egsise View Post
    I've been wearing only this watch past two weeks just to appreciate what I have and not run after new toys the whole time.
    Haven't noticed before the accuracy which is less than +1 second per day.
    Last friday, got the first ever watch compliment from a collague at the company christmas party.
    After midnight it was my birthday and lots of alcohol happened.
    I scratched my watch, like it was banged against something, and this is almost ceramic hard watch so I hope I didn't brake anything at the bar.
    The watch now has a story, I like it.

that is an absolutely handsome Rado! luv it..
    could you please guide which part got scratch? it still look pristine from the picture..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    that is an absolutely handsome Rado! luv it..
    could you please guide which part got scratch? it still look pristine from the picture..
    It's barely noticeable, you see it in certain light and angle.
    15x macro shot.
    Name:  PhotoEditor_20191208_140413181.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  43.1 KB

https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs
    Last edited by Egsise; Dec 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM.

Have a great Sunday.

Name:  IMG_9516aa.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  436.4 KB

Name:  IMG_9524.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  413.6 KB