Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice Seiko

Nice Seiko

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/seiko-re...-watch-review/

Save the lack of lume, and PCLsName:  Seiko-Recraft-Mechanical-SNKM97-aBlogtoWatch-22.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  64.7 KB

Necessary Data
    >Brand: Seiko
    >Model: Recraft Series Automatic SNKM97
    >Price: $235 USD
    >Size: 43.5mm

Kinda big but it might wear smaller.

2. Likes iyonk, rfortson, synequano liked this post
    It's nice enough and I'd probably wear it, but given my current collection mantra is quality* over quantity, I'm gonna have to give it a pass. Oh yea, and the lack of lume really doesn't turn me off a bit.

*It's important to note that when I say quality I'm not meaning solely expensive pieces, but a sum of all the qualities I like in a watch that makes it near the top of it's "pack". I'm trying to keep the number down and only focus on watches I really love that will see more wrist time vs having a slew of lesser loved watches that might touch my writs once a quarter.

I really like it, but 44mm would be to BIG for my puny 6,7" wrist.. (although i got 44mm aeroflight fossil... and yes it is to big for me =)

i wish it is 2-3mm smaller.. if i have this particular green dial and gold hands, i'll put it on a selfmade thick brown leather strap and rockin' it with pride =)

5. Likes KingK liked this post
    That flange is so large they could have put the hours on it as well, and made it rotating too.

7. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Not my style, but I like how it invokes the memory of vintage Seikos without copying a specific one.

9. Likes DM71 liked this post
    Oh I don't mind copying by the same company. See tissot and Longines' heritage lines.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

11. Likes happyscrappyheropup, rfortson liked this post
    Like the look but too big for me......
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Looks like Radiomir 1940 case to me...liking the case and dial combo though...

Love the overall design, but 44mm is a big watch.

One of my biggest odd watch peeves is a day/date frame with rounded corners.I hate 'em. It's even worse if it is then surrounded by a square cornered object. It's a deal breaker.