Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stolen!

bighead

Stolen!

Picked up a Rangeman from Amazon. Plus a Moyu pyramid for the kid. He loves the cubes, too. He can solve a 3x3 in a best time of 27 seconds. Anyways, USPS says delivered, but not there. Bastards. Right off the porch. Anyone else get stuff lifted? I feel violated. I'll be looking at Craigslist to see if it comes up. Amazon refunded immediately and I reordered and sent to the in-laws.

Sorry to hear this. But at least amazon refunded quickly.

I havent had this happen to me but it is becoming more common.

I once had an international shipment in a bag slit open and robbed out.
    The the cut was taped.
    The delivering postman and me had no clue that the Contents were stolen.....

And im shure that a fancy colored G-shock bezel and band had no value for the robber and ended up in a waste bin (or somewhere in the landscape).
    Last edited by d2mac; Jun 3, 2015 at 06:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    That's why I love Amazon. Best customer service on the planet and it's not even close.

Aww, sorry to hear that...

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.