Likes Likes:  383
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WRUW - Fri 13th Dec 2019

Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Hope you all had a great start to the weekend.

went to watch the Le Mans movie with Damon and Bale. Cracking good fun. Would highly recommend it, even if you aren’t into cars or racing. I found it nail biting at times.

Attachment 92487
    It was good fun. Not entirely factually correct, but what fact based movie is.

Nice watch BTW.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes FSM71 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    Yeah, large needle under live x-ray they said. Soon as I saw the size of the needle I almost ran out the docs surgery. Every now and then I get a sharp twinge down the back of my left leg and it temporarily stops supporting my weight. A minute and all is normal again.

Yikes. If it's any comfort, you are not alone. I have several discs that I messed up 18-20 years ago when being my own roadie on tour. No fun. For me, the key is to try to keep moving, just walking, anything gentle that involves motion. Luckily I never needed the epidural, but there were times I was tempted.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

4. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Key West

Dayum, me likely!

6. Likes tribe125 liked this post

went to watch the Le Mans movie with Damon and Bale. Cracking good fun. Would highly recommend it, even if you aren’t into cars or racing. I found it nail biting at times.

Attachment 92487
    Love this! One of the few remaining on my list of watches to own.

8. Likes FSM71 liked this post
    The Juventus twins are likely on the chopping block. Giving the reverse panda a whirl while I still have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    It's my only long day watch so it always comes out on days like today.
    Lovely watches those, especially on that bracelet. I still haven't had a chance to try on either an original or a reissue. Great shot as always.

I'm curious to see how well Bale does in a(nother) pretty challenging role.

Oooh! Nice

I’ll have to google that!
    Headlines: American-made case, dial (everything except movement), 36-18-12, 10bar, box sapphire, SW200 (38hrs), sapphire caseback laser etched, LE of 33.
    https://windupwatchshop.com/products/36-automatic-le

It's on the speidel now by default but last summer I put this through its paces well and truly, surfing and ocean swimming on straps. Passed with flying colours. Vero are a good bunch of guys who stand behind their rather unique products and I hope they survive.

Bottom line: if one does come up via watchrecon etc, I'd try it. It's gorgeous, wearable and durable. It'll remain in my core 3-5 piece rotation for a long time I think.

11. Likes FSM71, iyonk liked this post