Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Zenith bracelet links

Zenith bracelet links

I've been looking for a half link for my Zenith bracelet since I purchased it. First contact was Zenith. Sorry, they can't sell me a link unless I send the watch in to have it installed. They recommended an AD in DC, which was about 30 miles away. Called the AD, ordered the half link. Link arrives, drive down, they ordered me a full link. Now they're not sure if they can get a half link. An annoyed drive home.

I called a Zenith AD recommended on here, they told me that Zenith does not make a half link for the watch.

I've found multiple pictures online showing the watch and half links installed on the bracelet. Is this just a case of Zenith discontinuing the half link or are both of these ADs wrong?

Name:  zenithespadahalf.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  62.5 KB

could it be what you calling it that is causing the problem as it look like a clasp link more so might only come with the clasp maybe if I am looking at it right as looks to be either side of the clasp so may only come with the clasp maybe ? ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Is this just a case of Zenith discontinuing the half link or are both of these ADs wrong?
    I don't actually know, but: I'm inclined to think the later; it would make no sense for them to not have ½ (actually closer to ¾) links for a bracelet that has no other means of adjustment.
    Last edited by crownpuller; Dec 18, 2019 at 09:18 PM.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    could it be what you calling it that is causing the problem as it look like a clasp link more so might only come with the clasp maybe if I am looking at it right as looks to be either side of the clasp so may only come with the clasp maybe ? ?

Looking at mine, I don't think that's the case. All of the links are removable and the clasp is separate without any links attached.

Not sure if this helps, but if it is the same bracelet as on the Chronomaster, this post lists the parts numbers.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f425/f...5-4629033.html

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Not sure if this helps, but if it is the same bracelet as on the Chronomaster, this post lists the parts numbers.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f425/f...5-4629033.html

It does help, I think that's the same bracelet. I'll email the AD and ask them to check on it for me. Thanks!!

Rob at Topper is ordering me a pair of the half links.

Nice, glad it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Nice, glad it all worked out.

Thanks for the help with the part numbers.