Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Seiko SKX 00xx Model number help...

Seiko SKX 00xx Model number help...

Been shopping around for a new work watch, and I'm thinking another SKX (this one to remain stock, the last was Yao customized).

SKX 007 is what I'm accustomed too, but I'm seeing the SKX 009s also. Now it seems, the basic difference there is the bezel (?) with the 007 being black and the 009 being a Pepsi? Or maybe not...

But even beyond that, there are further designations. K and J (and K1 and K2?). I've noted some state 21 Jewel on the dial, others do not (but I am thinking the movements are the same regardless of dial printing?). And dial colors vary (navy blue, dark gray). And of course bracelet vs. rubber strap.

Anyone here able to decode this for me, or point me to a link that does?

All help much appreciated!
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

All you need to know is in the following link.

https://archives.makedostudio.com/se...ndex.html#7S26
    There's nothing important to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    All you need to know is in the following link.

https://archives.makedostudio.com/se...ndex.html#7S26
    Thank you for the reference! Was beginning to be overwhelmed by the deafening sound of crickets chirping .
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

4. Likes Colin63 liked this post