Likes Likes:  203
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xxxxx WRUW Saturday 21st December xxxxX

Finally got my vintage Seiko in to replace the crystal (I dropped the watch last year and there was a crack in the crystal). I thought maybe the crack went all the way through so I refrained from wearing the watch to keep it away from any potential moisture, turns out it was just a surface scratch and the watch maker was able to buff it out. He also regulated it and it's keeping great time so far (was running a little slow).

He also commented on what a quality watch it is, and that you don't see watches made like this anymore (in this price range). He also showed me the movement before closing up the case back (as well as taking a photo of it and emailing it to me).

Pleased to have it on my wrist again.

Last edited by gnuyork; Dec 21, 2019 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Hi Walter
    Are you at the Pats-Bills game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, watched at home with friends.