Likes Likes:  504
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<<<< WRUW FRIDAY 5th JUNE >>>>>>>>

<<<<<<< WRUW FRIDAY 5th JUNE >>>>>>>>

It's early in the morning and I just arrived in Singapore with my favourite travel watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

^ Damn Nice!

3. Likes tempocalypse, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    It's early in the morning and I just arrived in Singapore with my favourite travel watch.

I don't swear... but lookin' at this GORGEOUS watch almost make me want to scream some nasty words but with good intention... =D

that's how beautiful it is... Thanks for sharing TC!!.. fantastic lookin' combo!

5. Likes geoffbot, gnuyork liked this post
    Seiko 5 World Timer

-hayday

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Wear what you like and like what you wear... (in my case wear what i can afford hehehehe)

Name:  DSCN1002.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  66.9 KB

Name:  DSCN1004.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  54.6 KB

have a great day everybody!!!

Love those straps, lyonk.

-hayday

ps: Those Weekenders are pretty damn cool, too!
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle, watchdaddy1, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I don't swear... but lookin' at this GORGEOUS watch almost make me want to scream some nasty words but with good intention... =D

that's how beautiful it is... Thanks for sharing TC!!.. fantastic lookin' combo!
    Thanks Lyonk! The oem black cordovan was very comfy. But switching to this tan strap was a very good change for this watch I think. Before was maybe a bit too subtle. Now it really pops and has a good smart casual feel for travel.

11. Likes iyonk, gnuyork, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Wear what you like and like what you wear... (in my case wear what i can afford hehehehe)

Name:  DSCN1002.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  66.9 KB

Name:  DSCN1004.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  54.6 KB

have a great day everybody!!!
    Is this a new strap? Become quite a fan of the "rugged" leather look and/or suede for tool watches. Looks good with the brushed Timex case

13. Likes iyonk, hayday, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Love those straps, lyonk.

-hayday

ps: Those Weekenders are pretty damn cool, too!
    Thanks buddy... yes weekenders are great.. comfy size and fit any kind of wrist really well... legible, got indiglo to view time in the dark and not pretentious.
    and Jane influence me a lot with her pictures of this timex... thanks Jane

the only down side is it is on the LOUD ticking side... not bad in public places or crowd, but when i'm in the quiet recording studio or bed room make me want to scream.. 'would you SHUT-UP!!!' (i'm kidding of course... part of it =)

15. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Thanks Iyonk! The oem black cordovan was very comfy. But switching to this tan strap was a very good change for this watch I think. Before was maybe a bit too subtle. Now it really pops and has a good smart casual feel for travel.

You have GREAT taste Buddy!
    that combo is an ULTIMATE casual combo...

the strap is just some that i have lay around (i have several ziplock bag full of these silly selfmade to try around hehe).. yes, i like this factory brushed and patina theme on this timex..

it is a fun watch!

17. Likes tempocalypse liked this post