Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Rolex Explorer II 16570 White/Polar dial

FS: Rolex Explorer II 16570 White/Polar dial

Hi,

For sale is my Rolex Explorer II 16570 with the white Polar dial. I believe it is an F-serial. Serial is visible under the bracelet, but I didn't remove it (in case I scratch it). I can remove it to verify again. I purchased the watch from Ben Bridge's used watch sale in March and is still under their 1 year warranty to original owner (me).
    The watch is in great condition overall except for a nick on the bezel near the 20 (see it in one of the pics below). Bracelet is in great condition as well. I lost the original spare links that came with the watch, so I am including 3 spare polished center links from my old Milgauss. With these 3 links, the bracelet has: 2 end links + 2 links attached to each side of clasp + 8 non removable links + 3 removable links.

I am asking for $3900 shipped (insured) in CONUS. I will accept Paypal, buyer pays fees.
    I'm not interested in trades unless its for a Rolex Explorer I 14270 or 114270 (36mm variants).

As a private seller, I am not able to accept returns unless the watch is significantly not as described.

Pics:

See nick in pic below:

Last edited by ck1109; Jun 5, 2015 at 03:25 AM.

2. Likes Jeep99Dad liked this post
    Traded!