Likes Likes:  356
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW Wednesday 8th. Jan.

WRUW Wednesday 8th. Jan.

Name:  BILD3888.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  73.0 KB

Good day all,

It’s set and running so... Eterna again.

Name:  80A082FC-6E0F-42B8-9952-73123C477F93.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  103.9 KB
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Blog Entries
    Wrist sharing the same two watches - Alpinist and Ludwig

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Name:  IMG_0608.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  60.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6119-7180 from October 1969 which is apparently when the first electronic message was sent between two computers. I wonder if it was a Nigerian General asking for help smuggling money out of the country...

Father of the year blending right in at the rather substantial indoor play centre near us.

Name:  065ED899-46BF-4796-A6BC-8DF7FEFC3D6A_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  56.6 KB

This would be a coffee recovery shot later in the day, instead I'm waiting after the cafe's main machine blew up. Proper coffee machines have a fair bit going on electromechanically, as I observed under the hood.
    Name:  0B07AE72-3F84-422F-98EE-E13EDFE093BB_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  44.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post

This would be a coffee recovery shot later in the day, instead I'm waiting after the cafe's main machine blew up. Proper coffee machines have a fair bit going on electromechanically, as I observed under the hood.
    Hahaha. This put me in mind of a summer's day trip to the beach with a friend, his sister and her kids. We decided to go for soft-serve ice-cream and while standing in line the machine fritzed and they had to open it up. Things did not look kosher inside. Not. At. All. I turned to my friend's sister and enquired as to her take on the hygiene of the situation based on her professional opinion as a qualified nurse.

In my experience, nurses tend to be very pragmatic creatures, even more so when they are mothers. Elizabeth just shrugged and said, rather too loudly, ''That's OK, I have immodium in my bag.''

The store erupted in laughter, much to the red-faced embarrasement of those behind the counter.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

9. Likes Greg, CFR, Henry Krinkle, OhDark30, JAGtime, yokied liked this post
    Squale Pepsi Ceramica.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk