Likes Likes:  233
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <<<<< WRUW Saturday 11 January 2020 >>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Been so happy with this watch. No scratches despite all the polished surfaces ... Then suddenly: boom. Deep scratch on the bezel today. ... How does it even happen without one noticing?
    Let's face it, resale is not going to be this watch's strong suit! My reissue already has plenty of scratches and dings. The beausage suits it well and the sapphire is, touch wood, proving pretty sturdy. You'll always have a lowballer in me if you ever want to offload it down the line anyway!

2. Likes FSM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    Let's face it, resale is not going to be this watch's strong suit! My reissue already has plenty of scratches and dings. The beausage suits it well and the sapphire is, touch wood, proving pretty sturdy. You'll always have a lowballer in me if you ever want to offload it down the line anyway!

Yeah, I guess it all eventually becomes part of the charm, but the first one always hurts the most.

And thanks, but no. This one's a keeper!
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

4. Likes iyonk, yokied liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Yeah, I guess it all eventually becomes part of the charm, but the first one always hurts the most.

And thanks, but no. This one's a keeper!
    I couldn't resist when I saw my favourite watch listed by a seller with this username... It'll be a bit awkward if they accept though!

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 4.19.59 pm.png
Views: 25
Size:  45.9 KB

6. Likes OhDark30 liked this post