Likes Likes:  341
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 16 January 2020 »»»»»»»»»

My other go to piece today. PO titanium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    No dramas, if you exclude the angry wife who once again noticed the new watch almost instantly.
    I'm convinced that I could change all my collection and my wife still wouldn't notice...
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 16, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

3. Likes yokied, hayday, mlcor, iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Is that Ti or SS? I have the Ti and it is amazingly comfortable. Not the camouflage model though which this appears to be?
    It's the camo Ti. The sexy, unstable sister of yours with shocking taste that you just can't get enough of.

I've actually ended up with two of these thanks to the Black Friday sales. I'm still deciding whether to send one of them back or hang onto it and get a taste of what it's like to be a watch speculator. Or give one to one of my guys who is about to finish up with us. He quietly loves it but could never get over himself and his Tudors to admit it.

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    I’m with Iyonk today.

Picked up BN from their recent 50%off sale.

It's the camo Ti. The sexy, unstable sister of yours with shocking taste that you just can't get enough of.

I've actually ended up with two of these thanks to the Black Friday sales. I'm still deciding whether to send one of them back or hang onto it and get a taste of what it's like to be a watch speculator. Or give one to one of my guys who is about to finish up with us. He quietly loves it but could never get over himself and his Tudors to admit it.
    Many find the price hard to stomach, but I can think of a pile of mechanicals and quartz pieces that cannot come close to the comfort, wearability and ease of use these have for the price. I’d take this over any of those. My challenge to them is put it on your wrist for a week and see if you don’t like it. I seriously doubt it will not wind up in all takers watch box or wrist long term.

I feel I have the best of both worlds. The Ti connected normal display on bracelet, and the SS reverse display on silicon connected. If I had to choose between the two I’d take the Ti even at more than twice the price. It’s that much better.

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

10. Likes iyonk, yokied liked this post
    Snow day means I’m staying in pajamas all day.

Name:  IMG_0626.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  41.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0627.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  32.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It looks like you have the GW-6900-1 and I’ve been thinking of getting one of these. How do you like it?

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

13. Likes Dynamite_Kid19, Greg liked this post

««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 16 January 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Is that Ti or SS? I have the Ti and it is amazingly comfortable. Not the camouflage model though which this appears to be?

No dramas, if you exclude the angry wife who once again noticed the new watch almost instantly.
    Not camouflaged enough apparently

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

15. Likes iyonk, crownpuller, CFR, OhDark30, yokied, Greg liked this post