Likes Likes:  355
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wednesday 22nd. January WRUW

Thanks.

I'm really happy I was able to find this one. I don't wear it a lot because of my active daily life, but I try to get it on the wrist as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Nothing but class right there Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Sweet.

-- Wayne

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I'm getn better everyday & doing much better M. Thanks, trying 2 get back 2 posting here .
    So u important to get a steel sub right now huh ? Or used ?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Happy to hear that you are doing better.

I only buy Rolex new unless I know the history of the watch. Got bit many years ago on a preowned DateJust for my wife that some of the parts like a few of the links and the dial were aftermarket or fake. Took a bath on the resale because of this. Will never buy preowned again unless it is someone I know that bought it from an AD. I got it from a well renowned preowned Rolex store and this happened. They did after some time refund back some of my original payment due to this.

This is new. Probably not important, but my AD knows that I'll still be buying Rolexs and Tudors from him even if the bubble does break. I've been a store customer since 2004. Between my wife and I this is number 16 I believe. The only one I did not buy from him was the Air King.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post