Likes Likes:  567
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No WRUW Monday yet? So....WRUW Monday?

No WRUW Monday yet? So....WRUW Monday?

Guess nobody is looking forward to Monday. I am since its my last day of vacation and will be enjoying this one last day!

IMG_1871.jpgIMG_1872.jpgIMG_1873.jpgIMG_1877.jpg

Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    I took two watches to spend the day relaxing at the lake with (as you do); made a mid-day swap from:

(yeah, I know the date stamp is wrong; first time I've used my new camera. So shoot me.)

To:
    Ghost lake5.jpg
    Ghost lake2.jpg
    Ghost lake7.jpg
    Swatch Random Ghost, which will be my Monday watch. Have a great week, everyone!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

Wicked cool, Sherry.

-hayday
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

4. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Timer

-hayday

TAG neo.jpg
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I took two watches to spend the day relaxing at the lake with (as you do); made a mid-day swap from:

(yeah, I know the date stamp is wrong; first time I've used my new camera. So shoot me.)

To:

Swatch Random Ghost, which will be my Monday watch. Have a great week, everyone!

~Sherry.
    Uh oh, Sherry's raising the bar again. Videos, huh? And cool ones at that...

7. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, -JP, DM71 liked this post
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Wicked cool, Sherry.-hayday
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Uh oh, Sherry's raising the bar again. Videos, huh? And cool ones at that...
    lol...thanks, guys. Just goofing around with a new camera. I'm going to try to get away surfing this month; I figured it would be a good idea to learn how to use it in a nice quiet lake, rather than when I'm getting my a** kicked in the Pacific.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

I'm very predictable... still enjoying orange.. and for today back to orange monster with the new strap..
    have a great week a head everybody!!

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1064.jpg

H2O Kalmar v2 OJ on simple grey Gunny leather NATO

Well, I'm sure it will be this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post

To:
    Ghost lake5.jpg
    Ghost lake2.jpg
    Ghost lake7.jpg

~Sherry.
    Fantastic photos, Sherry. Great fun with watches and water!

13. Likes popoki nui, iyonk liked this post