Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halios Puck

Halios Puck

I was contacting Halios regarding a bracelet for my puck last week ... and I got the reply from Jason that he didn't have any......
    ......but he said 'they were gearing up for another production run and he likely would have one later in the year'

Now whether that was another production run of the watch itself or just the strap is debateable? .................

I did ask to clarify but I've had no reply ..

Could it be ?.................. what say you?

2. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    I'd like to see him bump up the production numbers on all of his watches, so second and third runs of any watch he has made would be nice. The Puck is such a cool and unique design. However, I'm sure the current Puck owners may feel differently as it would decrease the value of their watches.

I saw something on FB recently about him possibly running another production run of the watch itself so it could be true.
    Kody

5. Likes Seriously liked this post
    I thought I remember some discussion around a smaller Puck.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I thought I remember some discussion around a smaller Puck.

That'll be the Pucklet

As I posted that message above, I just got a reply from Jason confirming a re-run of the Puck later this year

You heard it here first !

(This is not a drill I promise !)

9. Likes theague, FuzzyB liked this post
    Blog Entries
    According to the Facebook page, it's a new Puck with a different dial, so as not to dilute the original.

Well the rerun PUCK took a little longer than anticipated , with an engine change too .....

Despite me loving my DLC puck, I'm seriously considering removing the DLC from my DLC puck ......... at least from all the major surfaces ......

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Well the rerun PUCK took a little longer than anticipated , with an engine change too .....

Despite me loving my DLC puck, I'm seriously considering removing the DLC from my DLC puck ......... at least from all the major surfaces ......
    Are you planning to simply beadblast or sandblast it, and then leave that resulting finish, or are you going to try to refinish/ brush the case back toward the original oem finish provided by Halios?
    Cheers,

Chris

Yeah I'm contemplating brushing it gently and accurately to remove the DLC