Likes Likes:  48
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Review of my new Tudor Heritage Black Bay Blue

I have both the burgundy Black Bay and the ceramic Submariner (no date) 114060, and they coexist very nicely. I'm not sure how well the blue Black Bay will work in a collection with a SubC though. In any case, these comparison photos might be helpful.

Patek Philippe
    Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Baume & Mercier Hampton Annual Calendar; Tudor Black Bay.

Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field H70555863; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull 818.900 Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN017P1; Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51.

I must say I like the size of the 114060 better (but then again I have smaller wrists).

3. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    You know, I have never handled a Rolex, I do think however I need to......soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Don't count the days but make the days count"

What an amazing shade of blue

6. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    Great post and wonderful pics, congratulations!

Had my burgundy BB almost a year now, still loving it maybe even more. A great watch indeed.

Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.

8. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    The BB looks considerably bigger than the Sub, never realised that before. Though I much prefer the less pronounced smaller back of the BB.

10. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    The BB looks considerably bigger than the Sub, never realised that before. Though I much prefer the less pronounced smaller back of the BB.
    That was my first thought also, the BB is the perfect size to me, could it be the Sub would be/feel/look too small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Don't count the days but make the days count"

Quote Originally Posted by epezikpajoow View Post
    That was my first thought also, the BB is the perfect size to me, could it be the Sub would be/feel/look too small?
    The SubC has a very beefy case, and while it looks a bit smaller, the difference is not very significant. So, if the BB is the perfect size, the SubC should still be an acceptable size.

Patek Philippe
    Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Baume & Mercier Hampton Annual Calendar; Tudor Black Bay.

Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field H70555863; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull 818.900 Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN017P1; Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51.

13. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post